Trouble sending eCards

Guest's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“Trouble sending eCards”

Written on: 06/12/2013

I renewed my 2-year membership to Jacquie Lawson eCards a couple of weeks ago because I so enjoyed my previous 2-year membership. Today is the first time I have had a problem. I tried to send a Birthday eCard to a friend many times in the past hour. Everything goes well until I click "continue" ... then nothing happens. If I click "play again" or any other command they work; however, when I click "continue" so I can send the card, nothing happens. VERY FRUSTRATING.

Prior to this I would have given Jacquie Lawson eCards a 5 star rating and I would have recommended to a friend; however, due to today's poor service, I gave 3 stars and no I would not recommend to a friend. If the problem gets resolved, I will change my rating and recommendation.

I certainly hope that someone at Jacquie Lawson eCards sees this and fixes my problem.

Bev8001K's Comment

Written on: 18/12/2013

I am having the same problem sending my e cards for Christmas
This will be my 4th yr with JL and I have yet to receive a reply to my first email complaining about not being able to send my Christmas cards.
I click on send a nothing happens and when I check pending or history there is nothing there.
Any one recommend a better e-card site ??