Utter Rubbish from start to finish

Guest's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“Utter Rubbish from start to finish”

Written on: 01/12/2013

I have received an Advent Calender as a Gift but have had numerous problems from start to finish. Finally I get to a window telling me that that the programme is activating, then no more, the wiondow just sits there for hours. Customer service likes to suggest that that I should be able to solve the problem myself insulting my intelligence by sending emails repeating the instructions I have already just followed and doesn't answer emails within the 48 hours as promised and the last email wanted me to supply my current email address, well how do they think I received their message, maybe it was via my current email address which they clearly have. Meanwhile it is an embarrassment as it was a gift and I can't tell the person who sent it how thrilled, or actually frustrated I am with it. As someone said on an earleir post. SHAME ON YOU

Jochriskar77's Comment

Written on: 01/12/2013

This I exactly the problem I now have. I bought one calendar for myself and one for a friend. I have emailed my friend to see if she has managed to download hers but have yet to hear. Have sent about 10 emails from Friday 29th when I bought it and no response apart from the same old automatic responses. This is disgusting.