J. Lawson cards /terrible customer service

Guest's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“J. Lawson cards /terrible customer service”

Written on: 30/11/2013

I have been trying to commuinicate with someone regarding a refund of the 2 year membership that I just purchased but instantly discovered that I was not able to use it properly on my I-pad.. No person has responded to my emails, I've just recieved computer generated emails that do not address my problem. I'm very disappointed in this company as I have supported it for a number of years when I had a computer. I did not know prior to paying for the membership that it would not work on my Ipad or those of my family and friends who also have I-pads. I want a refund of my money and no one will connect with me regarding this. I would not recommend this membership to anyone at this point for if you have a question or a problem, even though they say they will get back to you in 48 hours, what they send is computer generated jibberish making no sense at all. Shame on you Jacquie Lawson for allowing this to happen with your business. For all those who have supported your artwork this is certainly a disagreeable way to treat your suppoters and customers.