Problems with site & no way to contact them.

Guest's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“Problems with site and no way to contact them. ”

Written on: 11/10/2013

they don't list a phone number, and I have tried e-mail for over a month, with just automatic replies from them saying they would contact me and they never do.
can't login to the site which I have another year and 3 months already paid.
I had my computer checked out, and it is not my computer its there web site problem for Apple computers
I want to cancel and can't.

Dominiquecole's Comment

Written on: 19/10/2013

Same here. They got my subscription for 2 years from my bank account 3 weeks ago and now refuse to acknowledge my subscription. I have sent 3 messages and I am still waiting for an answer.No contact possible, no phone number, no address, no courtesy and soon it will be no business with me.

Jochriskar77's Comment

Written on: 13/12/2013

You`ve probably done this in which case I apologise but keep on emailing and threaten them as I did when my advent calendar wouldn`t work. I told them I would contact bbc consumer programme (which I will) and broadcast this on London radio which I will if the opportunity arises. They refunded my money.