Unique & Joyful

Guest's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“Unique and Joyful”

Written on: 19/09/2013

I've been a member JL for what seems like forever :-)

I continue to be amazed at the depth and breadth of the wonderful animated cards for all seasons and reasons. Obviously as a world wide Global phenomenon, there will be issues.

But remember JL is a small mostly family and friends run business - not a huge conglomerate with endless staff. I fervently believe they are some of the most wonderful ethical people we can know and if things go wrong, be patient and they will solve it.

Keep the fantasy going for those of us who love to indulge in the world of animation and relate to events in our lives and the lives of all those we touch

Many Thanks

R

Vivmary's Comment

Written on: 30/11/2013

Yes I agree with all of what you are saying. I have been a member for ages too, and the last two years I downloaded their Advent Calendar with no probs whatsoever; however, just recently someone sent me The Circus, which wouldnt install, and I have just bought the Edwardian Advent Calendar and really looking forward to it, tried, repeatedly to install it, to no avail, have tried everything, the same error message keeps coming up! So although I do agree that overall the company is good and the cards amazing, it would seem that there are an awful lot of people out there who are very disgruntled!!