Catch 22

Guest's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“Catch 22”

Written on: 27/06/2013

I used to enjoy the convenience of sending Jacqui Lawson cards, so after having a one year subscription I decided to next get a two year one. This was fine for the first year and three months but then suddenly the site would not accept my Password. When I tried to re-set a new password a message appeared saying that I was NOT a member (even though I still had 9months balance left). So I thought "Okay, let's start all over", and I applied for a new membership. This was refused with a message saying that I am already a member and to please log-in. So back to log-in which tells me I am NOT a member.........AHGGGGGG
My emails to JL (several) are answered with a form reply and nothing has been done to rectify my problem for weeks. So now i have asked to be unsubscribed and hope this will happen. I sure don't want to be automatically paying JL for total non-service for the rest of my life.

Annameijer's Comment

Written on: 06/09/2013

I have a subcription and cannot open cards because of flash players
am very unhappy about the complex services. Please go back to the
good old days.

Flohila's Comment

Written on: 03/12/2013

The same what happened with me!
H.Roos