Never sign up for Jacquie Lawson

Jchase11's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“Never sign up for Jacquie Lawson”

Written on: 08/01/2013 by Jchase11 (1 review written)

IT IS IIMPOSSOBLE TO REACH JACQUIE LAWSON. I HAVE TRIED TO REACH HER VIA EMAIL WITH NO REPLIES TO MY DISMAY. SHE AUTOMITACLY USES MY CREDIT CARD TO SIGN ME ON YEAR AFTER YEAR AND I DON'T EVEN USE HER CARDS! IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS BEEN ABLE TO GET THRU TO HER WEBSITE PLEASE POST ON THIS SITE. THANK YOU

Mrsfattybumbum's Response to Jchase11's Review

Written on: 10/02/2013

Same here. I have in the past bought the advent calender but this year it wouldn't download. I emailed well before the start of advent but to date I have yet to receive a reply. Also today I tried to get my card history - very useful if you send a lot of cards cos you don't want to send a card to someone more than once. But no history was there. It has been there but today no sign that I had ever sent a card. Nuisance. Also today I wanted to send a card to my friends facebook page. Went to all the bother of selecting a card, writing the greeting. Then went to the part 'choose a friend' and the link is not working. It is a nuisance. I have emailed but I don't anticipate getting a reply.