Jacquie Lawson is Awesome

Guest's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“Jacquie Lawson is Awesome”

Written on: 31/12/2012

I've been a member for years and loved sending her cards - everyone that gets them is so appreciative. With this years membership I got the advent calendar installed it no problem and had fun using it. I can't believe all the bad comments. My only complaint is I can't find an email to send her my appreciation. I feel that the $18.00 for 2 years is nothing compared to what I was spending each year on paper cards and these MOVE!! and have MUSIC. Love them.
Your long time member - Sarah from Canada

Smilingcat2013's Comment

Written on: 31/01/2013

I have to agree with this review. I enjoy so much just looking at all the cards and deciding on the most appropriate one. Personally I feel there is a good amount of cards and each one is different. I have just joined and have had no contact with anyone on her staff, but I haven't had any problems. To me, this a great idea, with very creative, talented, artistic people. I hope I don't run into a problem or trouble when and if I decide to stop my membership -- I don't like the idea of someone using my credit card year after year. So until that time, I will enjoy all that's offered intensely !! This is a great site.

Flohila's Comment

Written on: 03/12/2013

Wait and see when you start to renew in the future!!