Canceled my 2 year membership after 1 year

artie24's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“Canceled my 2 year membership after 1 year”

Written on: 23/12/2012 by artie24 (1 review written)

I subscribed for a 2 year membership on Nov 26, 2011. I have been using their cards during 2012. Now it December and I want to send Christmas cards. I am told that my membership has expired. I dug up my credit card records and e-mailed them prove that I paid for a 2 year membership on Nov, 26, 2011. I have send them 5 messages since December 12 using their contact e-mail explaining that I need to send Holiday cards, but no response. Their cards are nice, but they are no good if I can't use them. Unless you want to take the gamble on loosing your money I would not recommend them.

Ebalkir's Response to artie24's Review

Written on: 05/01/2013

They did the same thing to me. I just purchased a membership in November 2012. Additional to my membership, I purchased five Advent Calendars which was extra money.

I was only able to send one calendar because they made it impossible to access my addresses.

When I tried to send Christmas cards, they send me a message saying I needed to renew my membership because it had expired in September.

They have no customer service number, and they do not answer my emails.

I have definitely been ripped off. Is it possible they don't know how to run their business? The website has a lot of problems.

The artistic beauty of the cards is what attracts me, but if I can't even send them, what good is this?

E. Balkir

Flohila's Response to artie24's Review

Written on: 03/12/2013

This happened to me the same!!