Jacquie Lawson 2012 advent calendar

Guest's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“Jacquie Lawson 2012 advent calendar”

Written on: 10/12/2012

Same experience as other reviewers. I can download the 2012 Advent Calendar but cannot activate it. Once downloaded there are no prompts or buttons to activate. I get an error from Adobe Reader (not AdoveAir) stating ..."jacquielawsonadventcalendar.air was attached to a email that was not properly decoded". I have checked the Kaspersky firewall, AdobeAir is a trusted site. I have multiple e-mail exchanges with JL support and, while their form emails are long, they are completely useless. I use a PC, Vista, and have not substaintally changed the PC since last year when I was able to download the JL 2011 Advent Calendar. JL will have to issue a LOT of refunds this year.

Please report a fix, if you can find one.

Adkins329's Comment

Written on: 24/12/2012

I had installed and was using my Advent Calendar on my desktop computer. I switched to a wireless desktop computer midway through the Advent Calendar. When I try to bring up the document to continue, I get the message "AIR" not compatible. How can I convert the AIR document to one that my computer will recognize. I am a neophyte when it comes to computers; so, please be specific about how I can access this document. Thanks.