Customer service is last priority

nessa35's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“Customer service is last priority”

Written on: 16/11/2012 by nessa35 (1 review written)

Over three weeks ago I have paid one year subscription via PayPal .
I am still unable to send any cards. Every time i try, a message comes up saying that i must become a full member. There is no way i can contact Jacquie Lawson.
Having to rely just on their help line, does not help the situation.
I believe that any service provider who accepts payment from the public has a duty to provide a line of communication which enables customers to raise a legitimate complaint.
As a matter of fact, it should be illegal for a service provider, who accepts payment for service, not to offer such facility.
Well. all i can say is Thank you Jacquie Lawson and please do not rely on me to recommend your service to anyone.
Also, the message regarding a delay of 4 or 5 days when paying by PayPal
should be made available prior to acceptance of payment and not just in the help file.
What a disgrace !!!!!!!!!

Norbandcarolrudroff's Response to nessa35's Review

Written on: 08/12/2012

What a scam!! I am a full member, joined in November, whenever I try to send an e-card I am told that I have to join. I have sent numerous messages asking jacquielawson.com to check their records to see that I am a full member. No response. It is extremely frustrating. If you know of anyone who is planning to join, please discourage them from doing so.