Very satisfied customer & Excellent service

Guest's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“Very satisfied customer and Excellent service”

Written on: 02/11/2012

I was also very surprised to read the negative reviews about the Jacqie Lawson service. I have been a member for many years and NEVER had any problem with friends and family receiving the beautiful cards nor have I experienced any Virus problems. I was reminded, by email, that my subscription was due for renewal on 30th October. Unfortunately, I missed the date and didn't renew until the evening of 31st October. I did notice that there is a box which you can tick if you want the Renewal to be taken automatically, I wonder if some of the other reviewers had ticked this my mistake. I paid by Paypal but the renewal wasn't instant as I had hoped as I wanted to send a birthday card and a halloween card. I waited until the next day and it was still not activated so I began to worry a bit after reading all the reviews. HOWEVER, I emailed them from the Jaquie Lawson Website and received an immediate reply to say they had received my email and would get back to me within 48 hours. I only had to wait 10 minutes and they replied, saying that PayPal usually takes a few days to advise them but to check the Paypal account to see when my payment would be cleared. This said the transaction was completed so I left it another day. Today, my account was still not activated so I emailed to ask them to check if they had received my payment and again within 10 minutes, they replied and had manually activate my account. I don't think you can better that kind of service. The new Circus APP is brilliant and the grandchildren love it. All I can say is "Keep up the good work Jacquie, your cards are amazing"