Sent Jacquie Lawson card this morning..now cannot sign in

Guest's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“Sent Jacquie Lawson card this morning..now cannot sign in”

Written on: 14/06/2012

I have been a member of Jacquie Lawson for 2 yrs. I thought they would send me an email when renewal was due...but I was looking at bank account to find they had automatically taken it out for another 2 years...How disgusting is that...This morning I sent one of their cards to a friend...wanted to send another one this afternoon and all of a sudden they do not recognise my email login name...keeps coming up..we have no details of this account. Complained on their form...but just an automated reply ..same old 48 hrs lark..So reading the blogs on here it looks like I am going to be paying for the next two years and not be able to login or send any cards....how great is that. Anyone had this problem and if so what did you do? Definately will be changing card they took the money out of....also I never knew they had sold out..so whose running this company now..to be honest I am of the opinion that they are quite fraudulant.