Only Christian Cards!

Guest's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“Only Christian Cards!”

Written on: 07/06/2012

There are many different religions in the world, but Jacquie does not honor any of them. She won't even make minor changes to existing cards. To top that off I can find no way to contact them. The contact page leads me to a FAQ page, no place for communication from me. I'd think they'd want to reach out to other religious and non-religious people. Jacquie, make it easy to contact you, I AM a paying customer after all. And remember solstice is coming and many folks see that as an important time to send a card. And,if you don't have some cards for the Days of Awe/High Holy Days and Chanukah. And, if you don't change your Christmas card/Round Robin letter cards so that they have a blue ribbon on white paper option I'm going to look for a company that helps me honor all my friends and family...a diverse group.

Ilindsay's Comment

Written on: 16/07/2012

If you want a specific religion, go to another site that provides this, don't whinge.
Jacqui Lawson site is inexpensive and has lovely cards to suit many occasions, put your own messages onto the many blank cards. Easy!