advent calendar

Collecte's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“advent calendar”

Written on: 30/12/2011 by Collecte (1 review written)

This used to be one of the best ecard sites ever. The graphics used to be really great, but now they are too airbrushed - not quite as meaningful as they used to be, and rather jerky in movement, which they weren't before.

Little by little, cards I have sent to friends and family have remained in cyberspace. My last purchase was ten advent calendars for friends and family. Out of eight (I didn't bother sending the last two) only three people could open them and of those three, one had to download special software to do so. I was sent a complimentary advent calendar which I couldn't open.

When I complained (several times) - I got the most nauseating, self-aggrandizing auto-replies back - obviously too busy with their wild Christmas success to bother about the moaners - like me! But obviously there were other moaners, because the website then started to give the most complicated technical instructions - as if it were some kind of new techno. app - as how to open the advent calendar. That is not what I paid for. I have finally got a reply back asking me