Pay Money & Never Have Your Cards Sent

garrycoleman's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“Pay Money and Never Have Your Cards Sent”

Written on: 28/12/2011 by garrycoleman (1 review written)

After registering with jacquielawson.com, I found that although the e-cards are beautiful, they are far too long for most of the individuals I send them too. If they were shorter, it would be much better. Here's my big problem. I tried to send Christmas cards to all of my contacts this year (figured I would save paper and take advantage of my subscription). When I attempted to send them, they stayed stuck on the jacquielawson server and no one received them. I contacted their support centre. No one ever responded and now none of my relatives or clients received Christmas cards. I was sent back an automated message saying that their site was overwhelmed with inquiries. Two other work colleagues of mine had the SAME PROBLEM and NO ONE EVER RESPONDED!! Don't pay for this service! If you have even the tinniest of problems, no one will ever return your inquiries. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE!!!