2011 Advent Calendar impossible. So sad for the holidays!

lesliesalmonzhu's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“2011 Advent Calendar impossible. So sad for the holidays!”

Written on: 12/12/2011 by lesliesalmonzhu (1 review written)

I have been a Jacquie Lawson fan for years and in fact, sent out 22 cards this season. Years ago, one of my friends liked a card I sent her so much, she decided to get a membership. This year, in a really thoughtful moment, she seny my kids and I the Christmas Advent Calendar, and now it's Dec. 12th , we have not seen on speck of it and we are giving up. Not only was it a disappointment for my family but a REALLY sad experience for the sender, my friend. This was a gift from her to us and it looks like we'll never see it after all. The download is huge, my computer (MacBookPro) actually crashed for an hour in the middle, the directions seemed unclear, it was just a terrible experience. Between my friend and I, we've tried everything. They just have to clean this up, leaves such a terrible taste in our mouths! Everyone else's reviews were so helpful . Sorry so many people had troubles with this product and lack of response from the company.