Extremely disappointed

Guest's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“Extremely disappointed”

Written on: 03/12/2011

It would seem Jacquie Lawson and associates are not bothered now I have paid for seven advent calendars this year; the only one received was my own. not one of the others sent to Spain and Australia were received. The automated responses from the JL help desk are a joke; they blame the recipients server etc. why would they shove it the spam box; it hasn't happened before, this is the fourth year we have been sending cards, and advent calendars last year; no problems; what's gone wrong? I have sent a request asking JL to send them to me so I can forward on;(their recommendation). Automated response again and no follow up action. The fact you cannot contact them by phone or post is great cause for concern.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 06/12/2011

I have had an issue with them since November 30th in regard to their requirement for the security code on my credit card, notwithstanding that I've been a 'member' for over a year and am trying to send out over a dozen Advent calendars. They claim to aim for a maximum response time of 48hrs, and usually much less, but apart from the initial automated response I've now been waiting over 126 hours without any answer to my query. And this despite three follow-up e-mails. My wife and I are on the point of cancelling our so-called 'memberships'. Very disappointing!

Mclmike's Comment

Written on: 08/12/2011

You can forward them on yourself - if you click the Resend link in the Order History page, it gives you a template to copy and paste into your email program.

To be fair to them, anti-spam controls are changing all the time and it's perfectly possible that stuff from their server, which probably churns out tens of thousands of emails a day, is being blocked if it contains certain keywords such as "download" or "click here" or whatever.