I managed to get my money back!

Guest's review of Blue Mountain www.bluemountain.com

“I managed to get my money back!”

Written on: 03/05/2013

On 4/1012 I paid the $ 19.99 to be a member. I never really used the service and completely forgot about it until I got another charge on my account. I called their "help" line and it is literally impossible to speak to a Live person. You get a recording that Makes it very clear that if you want to cancel, you can, but NO REUNDS! No pro-rating. So if you cancel you have to keep the service for another year. They do not send emails prior to renewing your membership and have nothing on the website to contact them. I cancelled my membership and got an email stating it was cancelled as of....... 4/10/14. Oh, and don't respond to the email, because they won't get the response and answer. It actually states that on the email. So I took the dispute to my bank. I printed out the email and wrote an explanation of what had happened and they refunded my money. Today I got a letter stating the refund will stand and they are not getting their money. Do not bother trying to get a refund from them. It's a waste of time. Just to though your bank or charge card company. If it were possible to give negative stars, I would have.