HORRID...!!!! Buyer beware!

Guest's review of Blue Mountain www.bluemountain.com

“HORRID...!!!! Buyer beware!”

Written on: 21/08/2012

[I detested even giving it one star.] I tried to get rid of this 'membership' for years! Truly. Even canceled my credit card but a new charge appeared on my new card! Sounds a little invasive and fraudulent, if you ask me. Let me make a very long story, short. Contact them at: 1-888-254-1450 and ask for "New Membership" as that's the only way you'll get thru to a live person. All other options refer you back to their site which will get you ABSOLUTELY NO WHERE. The person I spoke with was actually very nice and she reversed the charge to my credit card. ALSO, make sure you ask for an I.D.Number and a Refund Number to cover your, now-Blue-Mountain-free, backside. Buyers beware and read the fine print!

Martisullan's Comment

Written on: 22/08/2012

I have just started my journey of trying to get a refund and read this after the fact. I may use the New Membership step if this one fails.

With social network the way it is.... I think we could put them out of business if this is a norm for their business practices.