Very Happy with American Greetings.com!

Guest's review of American Greetings www.americangreetings.com

“Very Happy with American Greetings.com!”

Written on: 24/11/2011

I have used american greetings for many years now and highly recommend. They have a nice selection of cards to choose from with many different sending options, including sending to cell phones, which is pretty neat. My new favorite is the talking cards where you can add your own text and choose a voice. My grandchildren absolutely adore these. I love getting responses from all my friends and family after a holiday, they all just love them! It's really such a nice way to keep in touch and loads up my email addresses every time I want to send a card.

I wrote this review because I was very disappointed to read all the horrible reviews about this site. I love american greetings store cards and ecards on the web site and now I can even purchase my paper cards from the web site. It's a shame to see reviews from people who are not appreciating all the art and talent.

Happy Holidays,