Stardoll is amazing

Hellojellofello's review of Stardoll - www.stardoll.com

“Stardoll is amazing”

Written on: 18/03/2012 by Hellojellofello (1 review written)

Stardoll has it's ups and downs, there may be inappropriate stuff and crap but it not like you can hide your kids from the internet!!! So relax let your kids try it out for the day and if they tell you even one thing about bullies then talk to them about it or simply delete their accounts!!! P.S. I'm 15 and I've had an account for 5 years friend me my name is dolphingirll........I really like that you can go to parties and stuff but I hate that they always name stuff like clubs and their parties and even their usernames stuff like justdome and slexxmeupandown!!! And ps half the boys on stardoll are girls trying to trick people ..........and stardoll should really make their own review On their home page before someone makes or purchases their accounts I really would've liked to know about the website more I Leo would've like to know that there are so many 50 year old pervs on their saying their 12!!!