Healds Hall Hotel Taster Menus

From 1 review

fussyconsumer's review of Healds Hall Hotel Restaurant - www.healdshall.co.uk

“Healds Hall Hotel Taster Menus”

Written on: 06/05/2015 by fussyconsumer (1 review written)

On a recent trip to Yorkshire my Husband and I were lucky enough to indulge in the April taster menu on offer here. The six courses were served by a delightfully informative waitress. Each course was a delight with the proportions judged well, as they allowed full enjoyment of the flavour whilst leaving enough room for the next freshly cooked course with the right gap between. The Hotel puts on a number of themed taster menus and I wish we were able to try them all, but it is a long way from our south of England home.
The menus are compiled by the three in house chefs that were trained, we were informed, by the former head chef, now owner. They do him credit.
On the night we indulged, the small restaurant was frequented by local diners and hotel guests. as we were the only taster menu customers some other diners asked for our opinion as they were considering giving it a try.
We were happy to recommend they did so.
An excellent experience all round.