OK game - not amazing.

From 1 review
  • Addiction Level

• Graphics

carternm31's review of Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360)

Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360)

“OK game - not amazing. ”

Written on: 10/01/2014 by carternm31 (80 reviews written)

Going to be a little biased I guess, like most Call of Duty fans. BUT I am not giving this game 5 stars as there is absolutely nothing new about this game compared to the last one??? I thought the Modern Warefare line was supposed to be ahead of its game and releasing new and exciting games, this is essentially Black ops 2 with a dog. So of course I will play it, and I love it, it passes the time. but I wouldn't pay over the odds for it.

I will mention that I think the actual GAME (not online) is a good story line and I enjoyed playing it, even if it was only 6 hours long... I love that Eminem does the music. I wont go into too much detail as it will ruin the game for you.

Online, well, like I said, nothing new really, same online experience as that of the last game. You have some slightly different weapons and kill streaks, they got rid of UAV which is just stupid, sat com doesn't work as well and I hate using it as my first kill perk. I like the fact you can change your soldier gender and gear, looks, equipment, its essentially pointless to be honest as all people want to do is run around and shoot other people, but its a nice touch. Some good sniper maps, most of them dark and dingey again, Stone Haven is about the only 'interesting' map. I think the graphics are pretty poor for this new and improved game, maybe it is better on the xbox one, but for the 360 they are not good.

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Multi-player

Chico-Fanito's Response to carternm31's Review

Written on: 10/02/2014

I love call of duty! Good description mayne