Probably one of the more unnecessarily sexual/violent games

From 1 review
  • Addiction Level

• Graphics

carternm31's review of GTA V (XBox 360)

GTA V (XBox 360)

“Probably one of the more unnecessarily sexual/violent...”

Written on: 10/01/2014 by carternm31 (80 reviews written)

Most people know what GTA is about, if you don't, or your under 18 then just don't buy this game, its pretty nasty, crude, violent, sexist, etc.

But in general I've always enjoyed the Rockstar series even though I think this one is personally a little too over the top violent for me. The map is huge and I like having 3 main players, very good idea and keeps me moderately interested! Some good mission, some completely random and boring. You have the usual strip bars, prostitutes, fast cars to steal, boats, Jet skis are pretty cool and I like the effort that has gone into the water graphics for a change. Overall the graphics are brilliant on this game!

Online is hilarious - I love being able to play with mates online, collect them in a helicopter or plane and run around terrorising people, robbing stores, dressing up, killing eachother, its very funny and a great way to spend a rainy Sunday afternoon. So not worth the £50 odd quid it was when it came out, but I would be happy spending between £30-£40 on this game.

• Addiction Level