Simply the Best Martial Arts School in Stockport

From 1 review

Guest's review of Stockport Shotokan Karate - www.stockportshotokan.co.uk

Stockport Shotokan Karate - www.stockportshotokan.co.uk

“Simply the Best Martial Arts School in Stockport ”

Written on: 15/09/2012

I have been searching high and low for a professional karate school in Stockport for my daughter aged 11 to learn self defence for ages. I found Stockport Shotokan on the Internet. Their website was very insightful and professional compared to others I say. I emailed them and was replied back to very quickly by one of their Sensei's he was very understanding and helpful with my query and concerns with my daughter safety. They also have 3 dojos located in Hazel Grove and Bramhall on different days throughout the week which was great to hear especially as my daughter has other clubs during the week, so this enabled me to work around her karate classes with her other clubs. When I turned up for the first time with my daughter our first impressions was the state of the dojo itself. It looks modern, clean and safe. We we're both warmly welcomed into the dojo and the atmosphere was calm and relaxing it was great to see other children and their parents too participating in the classes. The teaching from all the clubs Sensei's was fantastic, and the cheif instructor Sensei Chebouli is a true master of the art. They we're all able to demonstrate techniques in front of the class and answer any questions any student may have with up most respect. My daugther and I would highly recommend Stockport Shotokan to any parent wishing for their child/ren to learn self defence with. In fact the clubs is so fantastic even I'm doing it too. It's a great way to keep fit, stay heathly and learn self defence in one single class. Simply brilliant!