Advanced iron palm bag

paul123456789's review of Shen Martial Arts - www.shenmartialarts.com

Shen Martial Arts - www.shenmartialarts.com

“Advanced iron palm bag”

Written on: 08/10/2012 by paul123456789 (1 review written)

I ordered this advanced iron palm bag from shen martial arts on the 16th of august

I got an email from them saying they were out of material and it would be delayed by 1 week. I said thats fine thanks. The next week i got an email saying the sewing machine was broken and my bag would be delayed by another week and be sent out on the friday at the latest. I said thanks for letting me know.
i waited till the friday and asked was the bag being sent out today i got no response i waited another day or 2 and sent another email this one was ignored as well. I sent one more email cancelling my order and saying that if i did not hear from them i would have to contact paypal as thats how i paid the $210 for the bag with postage that email was ignored too so i started a paypal dispute.
Now a normal shop at this stage would send the item or refund the money after wasting nearly 2 months of my time but shen martial arts sent out the palm bag but instead of sending it with the 18lbs of steel shot that was advertised they sent it out with 12lbs of steel shot making the bag completely useless as soon as i picked it up out of the box i knew it did not have enough steel shot in it. Obviously this was done on purpose because if i could tell by holding it surely they could as well if they make them every day.

Paypal investigated and said if i posted it back i would get a full refund for the $210 but i would not get the postage money back for this time i Live in Ireland postage back to america with tracking for this weight would cost me around €70 or €30 to get the rest of the steel shot to make the bag useable. It was obvious that shen martial arts had no intention of sending out the palm bag until i cancelled the order and got paypal involved and when they did they made sure that it would cost me more money either way.

I will stick with a shop like everythingwingchun in the future as i have bought a few things off them now and they do things properly.