Best Workout Ever

356McFarland's review of I Love Kickboxing Lakewood, Co - www.ilovekickboxinglakewoodco.com

“Best Workout Ever”

Written on: 09/01/2017 by 356McFarland (1 review written)

I have been coming to ILKB since last February 2015 and continue to love every minute! There is so much love and support that you gain from this community of fitness that I have never experienced before. In other classes I was just a face, but at ILKB they really care about my results and want to help me succeed in any way they can. If you are looking for more than just an excellent workout this is your place!

The classes are intense and I would never do so many burpees, pushups, squats, etc on my own! The instructors have so much positive energy and make the warm up go by quickly. Then we have bag rounds that make you feel fierce! I would have never dreamt in a million years I would do a roundhouse! But, I am and am loving every second! I have gained so much strength through these classes and continue to improve every day!