Give it up.

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Aberdeen Steak House, Playa De Las Americas, Tenerife

“Give it up.”

Written on: 19/07/2012

Was looking forward to having some great meals here the one just past santiago 1 &2. Like 18months ago. I had read bad reports but couldn't beleive them. Now i can. I ordered the set 3 course menu. When i had nearly finished my soup i found a small cockroach lying in the bottom of the bowl. When i told the waiter all he said was sorry. No complimentary drink or reduction in price!!!. All he was interested in was watching the fooball while holding 3 plates of food destined for customers going cold. Never again they should close it down. I suggest you go to Milo's at the very end of prom behing veronicas. ABSLOUTLY FANTASTIC. Staff great. I couldn't finish my steak it was so big. They asked why i had left it. They thought there was something wrong with it. I told them why. They would not charge me for it because i had only a small portion. Pity it was our last night. We had been there 3 times all good food and company.

• Steakhouse

Food Type

• Over £25

Average cost per head

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Family-oriented