Very poor customer support

• Ease of Set Up

Guest's review of Go Baby Mobile 3G Dongle MiFi

Go Baby Mobile 3G Dongle MiFi

“Very poor customer support”

Written on: 27/03/2013

I write this after a lengthy period of time trying unsuccessfully to get the MiFi product I bought from them to work. They claim that the MiFi product works with any network. They also confirmed to me that the product worked with a specific dongle before I bought the item. I did this because the dongle was in South Africa with my daughter who is working for an AIDs charity and I needed to be certain it worked before I bought the item and shipped it out to her. When she received it, it did not work even with the configuration settings sent to me by GBM. After several calls and emails they asked for the product back to check, so I had it shipped back from South Africa and sent to them asking them to confirm it worked with the dongle they had already confirmed it worked with and if it did not work I asked for a refund. A month later I received it back in the post with a note simply saying the device worked. That was the sum of their help. They now do not reply to my emails. We certainly cannot get the product to work with the dongle they claimed it would work with, so in my opinion is not fit for the purpose it was sold for.

They have refused to provide a refund, which in my understanding of the Sale of Goods act, they are obliged to do, if the goods do not work in the manner described at the time of purchase.

It is their approach to customer support which is the problem. Any sensible company would accept they have a problem with a product and either resolve the issue of provide a refund. That way keeps customers happy and a happy customer is a returning customer. As for their claim on their website that 'we pride ourselves on achieving 100% customer satisfaction.', well just search the web for GoBabyMobile to see the list of complaints.

• 6 - 12 Months

Time Modem and Networking Equipment Owned

• Ease of Set Up

Daddy_Oh96's Comment

Written on: 07/07/2013

Same problem, working in Mali, signal booster and mifi not working and compatible, need more customize setup options. Great ideas, poor products...

Unhappy Miner

Harismartan's Comment

Written on: 05/12/2013

I think its great product

Aarizwood's Comment

Written on: 02/12/2013

Agree with you! i have same experience