Perfect - exactly the thing I was looking for!

• Ease of Set Up

Guest's review of Go Baby Mobile 3G Dongle MiFi

Go Baby Mobile 3G Dongle MiFi

“Perfect - exactly the thing I was looking for!”

Written on: 14/11/2012

I was quite surprised that the Go Baby Mobile MiFi device wasn't already on here because it was exactly what I needed. I felt compelled to write this review to let other people know about this great product.

I have a 3G dongle that I'm quite happy with, it costs me just £5 a month so I didn't want to change plans or anything. I needed something to turn it into a wireless signal though because other members of the family wanted to use it at the same time and so on.

This nifty little gadget allows me to plug in my dongle and turns it into a WiFi hotspot. I can even take it on holiday with us, in the car, or to meetings.

I've had no problems so far and setting it up was a breeze - considering I'm not the most technical person, this is important to me. I've tried to be critical, but I can't seem to find anything.

It's the perfect solution and I get to keep my trusty dongle!

• 1 - 6 Months

Time Modem and Networking Equipment Owned

• Ease of Set Up

Ixtrem's Comment

Written on: 10/01/2013

How did you set your one up. I have emailed the company for the 3rd time today asking for help. I get all the blue lights on except on the wireless. I have a vodaphone dongle and i have a asus tf300 transformer do i need to do something within the ip address web pages which i can get onto but no other internet pages.