TAKE CARE - it's nothing short of a con.

• Quality of Selection

mrssue's review of Virgin Wines - www.virginwines.co.uk

Virgin Wines - www.virginwines.co.uk

“TAKE CARE - it's nothing short of a con. ”

Written on: 07/12/2012 by mrssue (1 review written)

After you have made your first order, they then use your debit card EVERY MONTH to debit money directly from your bank account - in my case £25 a month. Check your bank account very carefully because you may miss it. When I called to complain I was told it was an opt out option - in other words unless you SPECIFICALLY OPT OUT, they automatically opt you in. It is a disgraceful way of doing business and I will never trust Virgin anything ever again. If I could write to Richard Branson to castigate him for his underhand business methods, I would.

• Poor

Delivery Time

Virginwines's Response to mrssue's Review

Written on: 10/12/2012

Hi mrssue,

I sincerely apologise that you were unaware of the WineBank service you joined. If you take us up on an introductory offer to join our WineBank service, you then start to save with us on a monthly basis. We generously give you 20% Interest, on every payment, which you can use to spend on wine! As with all of our services, there is no obligation, and if you want to end the service you can have all your unspent funds, that you have paid in, refunded – there really is no lose!

Drop me an email at reviews@virginwines.co.uk, and I will walk you through the signup process you followed and discuss how WineBank is a great service to be a part of!

Kind regards,