I trust Cult Wines more than any other investment adviser

From 1 review
  • Quality of Selection

Guest's review of Cult Wines Ltd - www.cultwinesltd.com

Cult Wines Ltd - www.cultwinesltd.com

“I trust Cult Wines more than any other investment adviser”

Written on: 12/12/2012

My experience with Cult over the last 12 months has been excellent. Whilst the market has dropped 10%, my portfolio has risen by 10% & I have very much enjoyed my sessions with Phil & Tom.

I came to Fine Wine investment in a negative way. Equities looked inflated & interest rates doomed for the medium term.

Although the existence of an exchange, LivEx, which supplies solid & transparent data, & historical market performance were encouraging, I was sceptical.

Could I find an investment adviser whom I could trust?

After some due diligence, I wasn't sure I could depend on the commercial acumen of the traditional wine merchants & was concerned about investing in an unregulated market.

My first meeting with Phil & Tom reassured me hugely on both counts. They have clear investment strategies, built on considerable market experience & rigorous research. They will put forward clear recommendations, but are very amenable to discussing alternative options.

Further reassurance came with the strong performance of my portfolio from the first weeks, Cult's move to larger offices & their plans to expand the business.

Since having been converted to Fine Wine as a serious, yet stimulating investment option, I have been surprised by the reticence of several friends to give it a try. A session with Phil & Tom would be highly persuasive.

• Excellent