It's ighhhttt / pretty sick!

tom_lauren's review of Linton Zoo, Linton, Cambridgeshire

“It's ighhhttt / pretty sick!”

Written on: 25/06/2013 by tom_lauren (1 review written)

Hello, and welcome to our review. We visited Linton Zoo today, and let me tell you something, it was INSANE!!!!!!!! Basically we started off by parking the car up in the car park, and we were welcomed by a very welcoming woman. Then we made our way to the toilet, which was garnished with flowers and very clean. After relieving our bladders from the long drive, we made out way through to the entrance and found many exotic birds. Please let me tell you something ELSE!! Straight after the birds you end up with a couple of lions just chillin! IT WAS MAD!! I don't want to spoil anything else for you, but it was an amazing day out, for real!!! The only downside is that the sign post aren't that well laid out, we almost missed the blinkin' kangarooooos!!!! AND ZEBRAS!!!!! But if you're looking for a great time and to see some fun lovin' animals, you're heading to the right place!!!
Thank you very much for reading our review, good luck with your animal adventures.
Your's faithfully,