O'Neill psycho 2 & 3 (4/3 - back zip)

Guest's review of O'Neill Psycho Wetsuit

“O'Neill psycho 2 and 3 (4/3 - back zip) ”

Written on: 07/06/2013

This review is for both O'Neill Psycho 2 and 3:
Psycho 2 - the first one I bought in Nov 2011 and in the end of April I notice some failures in the front black panel.. several holes in the outside layer. I return it to the dealer. Only in Nov 2012, I had a final response from O'Neill with a brand-new Psycho 3. After so much time I was happy with the solution :-).
Psycho 3 - I've been using it since then and a hole or two have appeared and I glued it.. no bid deal... But 2 weeks ago I notice the seams, in the front panel are failing apart AGAIN !!!!
I take (very well) care of all my wetsuits, I wash them every time after my surf sessions and never fold it or hang, never leave it in the car or sun exposed... I'm 43 years old and I respect the money I spend. I have 2 other O,Neills with a few years, a Psyco 2 2/2mm (excellent) and Psychofreak 2,5/3,5mm (don't like the fitting) and they're still in use and good conditions.
Now, I had enough, I'm into Patagonia! Hope it last.. tell you about it in one year...