Not sure yet

santangelo's review of Zantrex- 3 Diet Pills

Zantrex- 3 Diet Pills

“Not sure yet”

Written on: 16/03/2013 by santangelo (1 review written)

I bought Zantrex 3 red bottle n took 1 capsule before breakfast and 1 before my lunch.I don't feel any boost in my energy instead I'm feeling sleepy.I wonder what is wrong with me.Or should I try more dose.Plz if somebody could advice anything.I would really appreciate.

Lvmariannalv's Response to santangelo's Review

Written on: 22/05/2013

This is my second time trying Zantrex 3 the first time I tried Zantrex I
could not handle the side effects I would only take one pill in the morning and I would feel terrible and shaky all day

Now I got a bit used to it so I started using the pill on May 1st 2013 I take one 15 minutes before I work out with one cup of water and half a glass of cranberry juice -no sugar added I work out 4-5 days for about 30 hour after that I will eat one Egg with vegtables on the side , For Lunch I will have either half a tuna can with salad or Chicken breast with salad or Frozen vegtables steamed. I will take another Z3 pill . For dinner I will usually eat a very small portion of whatever my mom has made about the size of my hand than try to work out on my arms for ten minutes -Helps with insomnia.

After 2 weeks on zantrex3 and my diet I lost almost ten pounds and feel great!! I am 21 yrs old Female 5'1 starting weight 146 Current weight : 136 .