The only thing that ever works!

Alessandrax304's review of Reductil Slimming Pill

Reductil Slimming Pill

“The only thing that ever works!”

Written on: 11/07/2014 by Alessandrax304 (1 review written)

I first used reductil about 6 years ago. My doctor prescribed it to me, I was about 4 stone overweight and I lost almost 3 of those stones in about 4 months. During the 4th month I only dropped 1lb so my doctor took me off them. I was gutted as I had been doing so well and was delighted with how I looked. The thing is I have little to no appetite, I would eat once a day maybe a snack here or there. Although reductil is to reduce your appetite it actually made me eat more, I would eat small amounts a few times a day not because I wanted to but because I needed to, obviously my metabolism was boosted. Often an insomniac I actually did not have sleep problems at all with it.

Unfortunately by the time I went back to the doctor asking for another go this product was off the market. With my lack of appetite and zero metabolism I am now 5st over weight. By chance I came across a local guy with this product, I jumped at the chance to try it again going straight to 15mg and wow, in 5 days I have lost 7lbs. I knew this product worked for me and I am so happy to have found a good supplier, I am back on the way to being the old me again, I have lots of energy and strangely not only am I eating more often but I am sleeping better than usual too. I seem to get the opposite of a lot of the side affects listed, this drug works for me and I do highly recommend it. 4.5 st left to go and I know I can do this.

Jay120's Comment

Written on: 01/08/2014

Where can i get sum, scared to go on internet due to fake tablets