The best store for raspberry ketones!

BettyK88's review of Raspberry Ketone Super www.raspberryketonesuper.com

Raspberry Ketone Super www.raspberryketonesuper.com

“The best store for raspberry ketones!”

Written on: 11/04/2013 by BettyK88 (2 reviews written)

I found this store by clicking on Ad in google search. As I am usually skeptical about such websites, I decided to check their customer support first by writing them email and calling their hotline afterwards. Well, I got my email reply in less than 15 minutes accurately answering my question (general inquiry) when I decided to dial the number next. Their support representative has been really helpful and very polite, that boosted my confidence to place the order. I got the 3+3 6 months plan (that comes with 3 free bottles) via usps after 5 days since submitting my order and was impressed with packaging and quality of these pills in general. I've been taking them for several weeks already and they definitely curbed my desire for overeating. I have lost a few pounds already and now that I have added some extra exercise it really does wonders! I would recommend this product to everyone looking for that “push” and extra energy for keeping you on track.