Worked like a charm

Guest's review of Proactol

Proactol

“Worked like a charm ”

Written on: 25/02/2013

I've been taking proactol for 3 weeks now and still have half of my months supply left, I thought that if I just take the minimum amount of pills (one per meal) and only take 2-3 when I really indulge or give in to a take away I would stretch my months supply, I expected my weight loss to be slower, but as if today- day 16 I have lost 15llbs and I'm completely delighted. There are no signs of progress slowing down. However I am calorie counting too and trying to keep my carbs down, so you can't expect to take proactol and eat whatever you want and still lose weight. I started at 225llbs 5'8 female, uk size 18 and within 3 weeks I am now 209llbs and can just squeeze into my size 14 jeans. IN 3 WEEKS!!! I assumed that the positive reviews I have previously read before buying proactol were a marketing ploy, written by proactol employees (and some of them probably are) so I thought I'd give my honest opinion. 2 friends have already bought proactol after I recommended it, and I'm delighted with the results so far. I must add I have had no side effects whatsoever, no headaches or stomach aches and everything is normal in the bathroom department. Would absolutely recommend.