Will herbalife product helps to cure Thyroid

Guest's review of Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

“Will herbalife product helps to cure Thyroid”

Written on: 05/03/2013

Hi, I've heard about the herbalife products and its good for weight loss and I havent tried yet. But while have discussion with a person I got a info as Herbalife products helps to cure thyroid. Is that true? Kindly someone explain abt this. Thank you.

Abbylewis's Comment

Written on: 23/04/2013

there is no cure for a thyroid, herbalife can help control your thyroid, the same as and other healthy diet control foods/shakes. simply loosing weight will help you control your thyroid.

Healthiswealth1's Comment

Written on: 17/06/2014

I can't speak for anyone else but I did have a thyroid condition myself ever since I lost weigh I feel great and there's no signs of thyroid ☺️

Sanjkaur's Comment

Written on: 16/07/2014

Hi can I ask how you lost weight from thyroids????