I love this product, because it works!

Guest's review of Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

“I love this product, because it works!”

Written on: 02/03/2013

I tried the Herbalife ultimate program and loved how I felt and best of all I lost 27 lbs. in three months and kept it off. There a lot of vitamins to take so if you struggle with taking pills, you may find it difficult to stay on the program. However, if you stick to the plan, you will NOT be hungry, will have increased energy and just an overall feeling of well being. In addition to feeling better, I actually was able to quit my addiction to coffee and diet soda, replacing it with herbal tea that has a fraction of the caffeine. This allowed me to sleep better at night and wake up feeling refreshed. It is a little expensive but when I replaced what I was spending on coffee and soda on the go and eating lunch out everyday while working, it more than evened out. I would encourage anyone who wants to lose weight, improve their health and just feel better, to give this a try.

Steph A. Minnesota