Don`t deal with Curcovia! Its not a `free trial !`

From 1 review

Jasper21's review of Curcovia Curcuma Comosa

Curcovia Curcuma Comosa

“Don`t deal with Curcovia! Its not a `free trial !`”

Written on: 17/10/2013 by Jasper21 (3 reviews written)

Beware of this so called `free trial`, on agreeing to the `terms and conditions` you are effectively giving them access to your account/card details.
My `free trial` bottle cost around £3 but further bottles are around £55 each if you don`t cancel.N.B. I haven`t taken the tablets so can`t comment on them.

Don`t do it as the customer service is terrible,no responses at first and then very limited,`standard` not personal and not very helpful responses.

Had to inform my bank (who treated further debits as unauthorised) as they took payments (over £100 in total) from my account without sending goods and also after I advised them that I wanted to cancel my account.

I have received my money back now but I went on to send a complaint in as the customer service was shocking.
This resulted in not even a personal reply and ended with `We hope you enjoyed out product!`

To conclude I wouldn`t trust them to cancel your account if you do `sign-up` for the `free trial`.