The 3 Week Diet - My Weight Loss Journey

From 1 review

3weekdieter's review of Brian Flatt's The 3 Week Diet

Brian Flatt's The 3 Week Diet

“The 3 Week Diet - My Weight Loss Journey”

Written on: 15/06/2014 by 3weekdieter (0 reviews written)

I started The 3 Week Diet by Brian Flatt last month as I have been searching for a way to lose weight fast. I'd tried everything - from programs called The Venus Factor, The Fat Loss Factor, and The 5-2 Diet - and none of them worked for me.

When I came across Brian's 3 Week Diet program, I of course was skeptical. After all, there are so many scams out there - it's hard to know who to trust. I saw he was offering a 60 day money-back guarantee, so I gave it a go - knowing that I could claim a refund at any time if the product was not up to scratch.

Upon joining The 3 Week Diet, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the information he was providing was extremely high quality. He had graphs, tables, and measurements that were customizable for each person and their needs. I was able to enter in my current measurements and it would generate my daily dietary requirements to lose weight in 3 weeks.

The food he listed in order to lose weight was surprisingly good. It didn't involve starving myself, or guzzling down protein powders. Just good, wholesome food. I followed the diet for the entire 21 days, and to my complete and utter shock, I'd lost 26 pounds over the course of the diet. Yes, some of it was water weight, but this was the leanest I'd ever looked in my life.

Friends and family were no complementing me about my physique, and when I told them that I had only been dieting for 3 weeks, they couldn't believe! Some people thought I must have been dieting for at least 1 year! I am now continuing the diet past the 3 weeks and still losing weight rapidly. I've lost an additional 5 pounds, and once I reach my goal weight, I will relax a bit on the diet and just maintain it.

Overall, I am extremely happy with Brian Flatt's 3 Week Diet System. It's a high quality program that suits anybody's needs. Definitely worth the $47. Plus, Brian is available 24/7 to assist with any weight loss questions you might have. Send him an email at anytime, and he will get back to you in less than 2 hours! Now, that is service!