Good reviews for real? Not quite the experience I had.

Jumbo1973's review of Boossh

Boossh

“Good reviews for real? Not quite the experience I had.”

Written on: 26/06/2013 by Jumbo1973 (1 review written)

I wanted to try Boosshing as I bought a couple if packs from eBay to try and the were delicious. I am on another VLCD and wanted to find a cheaper alternative. However, I could not find the exact details of how to do the diet on their website and it mentioned snacks and other meals so I needed the full info to order.

I tried phoning - 9.23am no option on their switchboard to speak to anyone only options were if you want to buy or if you are already on the diet. I tried their 'live' help on the website, no operators available so I wrote quite a long email to them saying how unimpressed I was with their lack of contact options and if they are expecting people to pay them money week after week it would be helpful if they would respond. That was a week ago, nothing!

I suppose there is a reason LL are number one. With service like this its not surprising people pay double the price. Makes me wonder if any of their reviews are real to be honest. Shame they could have had a customer for a long time!

Rosejoe71's Response to Jumbo1973's Review

Written on: 08/07/2013

Hi, I just got a great deal on Groupon for 12 weeks packs. It's true their website needs a lot of work to make it comprehensive & their customer service is completely awful - I also emailed 2 days ago and have had no response, I managed to get through to a human and they were unable to help as the office was closed, they said if I called back during working hours "hopefully" someone would be able to help!

On the up side, I have done an almost identical diet (much more expensive) and I know it works. I'm waiting for my packs - the reviews on these are very good. Fortunately I don't need support so should be ok. Worth buying on Groupon when on offer, I saved £254!!

Teamboossh's reply to Rosejoe71's Comment

Written on: 13/07/2013

Hi

Thanks for your review. we do apologise, when the Groupon offer came out, the sales were huge and unexpected. it melted out email support and blocked our phones for 3 days solid. Our team are always here 7 days a week until 11pm.
We do apologise for any issues you faced over this very busy promotion week.

The Boossh products are in demand, and are very good, so if you feel like being a Boossher, just let us know!

Kind regards
Team Boossh
theteam@boossh.com

Teamboossh's Response to Jumbo1973's Review

Written on: 23/07/2013

Hi, We had a Groupon promotion running and hit record breaking sales, we do apologise as our phone lines and emails all blocked. We are here 7 days a week until 7pm, so if you want to be a happy boossher do drop us an email as our normal service has resumed! Kind regards
Team Boossh

Teamboossh's Response to Jumbo1973's Review

Written on: 13/07/2013

Hi, thanks for your review. When the Boossh groupon came out, it exceeded all sales, and was a huge promotion. As this was unexpected, it blocked our phone lines and we had email support melt down for 3 days. We did give updates by auto email and on Facebook, whilst our team worked hard to answer clients and offer assistance.

This lasted for 3 days. We do apologisie for this. It was great to see Boossh being in such demand, but the sheer high level of sales was unplanned. We have done 10 other Groupon offers, so we did know what to expect, but what happended was the unexpected.

We do hope you try Boosshing, it is very succesful and the products are unique. We do pride ourselves in offering a quality service 7 days a week until 11pm.

Once again do except our apology.We would like to make you a Happy Boossher, so please do drop us a line at theteam@boossh.com.

Kind reg