They were great!

21Parrish's review of IvoryMint www.ivorymintweddings.co.uk

“They were great!”

Written on: 12/04/2014 by 21Parrish (1 review written)

We used IvoryMint for our save the date cards and invitation & RSVP cards. I was a bit hesitant to use them because they are quite a young company - they openly say it on their website (I liked their honesty). But I absolutely loved their designs, very unique and modern. We went for the 'Purple Chevron' design and the moment I opened our package, only 4 days after our final revision was done, I fell in love with them. Not only do the cards look great, the quality is very high too - nice and thick card. The customer service was very good, they were very quick to reply to all my questions and tried to skype with me (but my internet connection was too slow!)

I have had lots of positive comments about the save the dates as I haven't sent the invitations out yet.

I would 100% use ivorymint again and would urge you to do so too. Because they are fairly new they also gave me a discount when I emailed them for a quote. Not sure how long they'll be doing that for but its worth a try!

Ivorymint's Comment

Written on: 22/04/2014

Hello!
Thank you for your kind words, it really does make a difference and makes all our hard work worthwhile! Enjoy your big day!
IvoryMint