Horrible! Horrible! Horrible!

Guest's review of HotelPlanner.com www.hotelplanner.com

“Horrible! Horrible! Horrible!”

Written on: 21/10/2013

I will never again use Hotel Planner for my hotel reservations. Both hotels that I booked thru them were completely horrible. The first Days Inn, in North Carolina, had no pool even tho advertised as having one. They did not honor my handicap reservations and gave us a second floor room. The air conditioning in the room did not work and the staff was rude and argued with me over all of this.
The Days Inn in Pigeon Forge was not as bad but was not much better. The air conditioner had a leak which kept the carpet in the room soaking wet. They allowed people to fight in the pool area and did nothing about it when told about the problem going on. When told about a discount that should have been applied as it was mentioned on the hotel planner website, they said that they have never honored that discount.
I will book thru the hotels from now on and pay a little more to get a nice hotel rather than the bottom of the barrel.

Cdiaz225's Comment

Written on: 21/10/2013

“Hi, my name is Carlos with HotelPlanner.com. I apologize for the experience you had at this hotel. Please give me a call so we can discuss this further and I can see what I can do to make this better