Terrible service!

Laurag93's review of Next Wedding Gift List

“Terrible service! ”

Written on: 01/07/2012 by Laurag93 (1 review written)

I used next gift list for my wedding and it was terrible from day 1.
I was unable to add items to my list without calling them as the site was not working properly. Guests were complaining that they had to pay delivery. I was told I could have all the items delivered in one go but next don't even offer this service. Therefore gusts had to bring large items to the wedding and wrap themselves.
Over half the items on my list were out of stock and no one bothered to call me!
I called to complain and was told I had to send in writing so I did and they didn't even bother to get back to me!
Worse still next courier service threw 4 presents over my back gate and left in the rain with no card through my door. An absolute disgrace!
I called again after the wedding and asked for a call back. Yet again they can't even be bothered to call me. I also demanded a list so I knew who had bought what as sold in the gift list package. Surprise surprise nothing came. Don't bother using them I wish I hadn't!