Affordable

ReginaWood's review of Weddingdressesgood.com www.weddingdressesgood.com

“Affordable”

Written on: 03/08/2012 by ReginaWood (2 reviews written)

This is an online discounted website. I ordered my wedding dress, the bridesmaids' dresses, and my mom ordered her dress all from this website. The quality of clothing isn't spectacular, however, due to their great prices we had extra money to take the dresses to a spectacular wedding dress designer who made sure everything fit perfectly! The timing of the dresses all came in quickly and we received what we ordered. If you are on a budget and are not satisfied with the traditional look that is offered at other stores, then I would highly recommend this website. There are a lot more options non traditional options that you can choose from. I would just keep in mind that if you order something from here, be ready to take it some where to make a few changes. They met most of my expectations and the guest couldn't believe how great the wedding party looked!