The review on its website looks shoddy & its return policy

Guest's review of Weddingdressesgood.com www.weddingdressesgood.com

“The review on its website looks shoddy and its return...”

Written on: 13/07/2012

I found a dress I want from this site and I'm curious about customer service and return policy, in case the item came in unacceptable state. So I tried the online chat. Someone did answer within minutes. Be your own judge - here goes the whole unedited conversation:

[System message] 07-13 17:01:11

Thank you for your patient waiting!I am typing ,answering your quesiton now,please do not leave.

You 07-13 17:01:24

Is the photo shown on website is exactly the same as the actual dress? Or is the dress a copy.
000 07-13 17:01:53

we can not promise that it will look exactly the same as the picture, you know there is always a little difference between the picture and the real thing, and what's more ,we make dress by hands after you place an order , we dont have any in sock,so we just can say that it will look 90-95% like the picture
You 07-13 17:02:41

I live in Australia. How long with it take from the day I order for me to receive the dress?
[System message] 07-13 17:03:32

000 07-13 17:03:37

Usually we need about 16 days to make your dress. And the shipping will take about 5-7 days If you need it urgent, I advise you choose rush order and let me know the date you need the dress to reach you, i will ask the factory and shipping department to make and ship your dress first.
You 07-13 17:04:45

If I'm not satisfied and would like a refund, what is a return address? It's not given on the website.
000 07-13 17:05:12

if we did not make mistakes in making the dress ,we wont accept return or refund,thanks for your understanding
You 07-13 17:05:51

I understand. Of course, if it's as pictured I won't be returning. I'm just asking for a return address just in case.
You 07-13 17:06:16

Only because it's not listed on the website how I can return an item for a refund.
000 07-13 17:06:50

if you need it then you can contact with us later
You 07-13 17:07:19

Thank you. That will be all.
000 07-13 17:07:30

000 07-13 17:07:37

Nice to chat with you today, see you!

I really like the dress and I'm not getting married until next year. So I can afford to wait almost "forever" for a bargain. I'll come back to review again after receiving the dress.

Agnessid's Comment

Written on: 31/07/2012

I ordered a dress from them, too. well, it turned out to be nice and fit. Last but not least, really affordable.

Nicoleottawa's Comment

Written on: 01/03/2013

Did you end up buying it?!