horrible!

Guest's review of Weddingdressesgood.com www.weddingdressesgood.com

“horrible!”

Written on: 04/06/2012

Does anyone have their return address. I have been emailing this company forever and also calling them and have got no where. Can someone help with futher info about this company. PLEASE NEVER EVER DO BUSINES WITH THIS COMPANY!

Wenfuzheng's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2012

Weddingdressgood.com is reliable,my daughter wedding to buy This dress is absolutely beautiful! I knew I loved it when I came across it on this website, but when I took it out of the box I fell in love with it all over again. It is a wish of a dress that couldn't be any more perfect!Thank you www.weddingdressgood.com

Vicky17's Comment

Written on: 12/07/2012

This is directed message is directed to lady that ordered the dresses and they came 2 sizes smaller and no tags. Hopefully you went through PayPal if so, put in a dispute with Paypal regarding you can not contact them and the dresses are not the right size and they wont work with you. Next, contact your bank and have them reverse the charges. Maybe sure you save all emails that you have from weddingdressesgood because your bank will require it. Your bank will reverse the changes, and take that money and go into a STORE and buy a dress. Never trust online purchasing exspecially in another country. I learned the hard way. But i got my money back and I shipped the dresses back, which they stop responding to my emails so I couldnt get their address so i goggled the address and it came up. I shipped the dresses back through the post office and used tracking and a signature. Make sure you keep all paperwork! GOOD LUCK.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 10/07/2012

I am in the same situation you are in I order my dress through them. My dress came two sizes too small , and they are saying it's the dress I ordered, I measured the dress I got and the size is between a small and a medium and I ordered a Large size 12 US. The dress also came with no tags or invoice. Please someone help me I don’t know what to do. My wedding is in a couple of weeks :((

Vicky17's Comment

Written on: 07/06/2012

Okay, so how is this helping me with an address? I have done business with them and they are not professional at all. The dresses were HORRIBLE.and they will not give me a return address to return the dresses. So therefore im asking if anyone knows of their address so I can return the dresses?